Tuesday 18 March 2014

Update (18/03/14)

What happened last week?
 
Well, basically there was going to be an update post last week, but it pretty much turned into an appreciation post for all the support I have been getting over the previous week, so if you haven't seen that already you can click here.
 
But anyway, what has happened? And what is going to happen?
 
So the last thing I posted prior to my thank you post was an article I wrote on my experience using binaural beats. So this article was a little different from my blogs typical BJJ based content, but none the less many people seemed to enjoy it, and to me that's all that matters.
 
I think my next post will probably be about my meditation experience as I think it’s something a lot of you would enjoy, and I want to share with you guys how my life has started to change, and some of the things I have learned along the way, so stay tuned for that!
 
So, the Ryan Hall interview I am still in fact waiting on and the Kit Dale Interview is in the process of being done. So when will they be done? Well the Ryan hall interview, who knows, but the Kit Dale interview will hopefully be out by the end of this week.
 
On the subject of interviews, I published a new one two days ago, and that was with Mason Monsevais, which can be found here. So the interview went over really well, and is pretty close to being my highest ever post on this blog, so thanks again to everybody who read it, it means the really does mean the world to me!
 
But a big shout has to go to Mason himself, as when he shared it, it pretty much blew up! And also a BIG thank you to Art of Jiu-Jitsu Academy (AoJ), who since sharing the post has caused a massive amount of traffic towards the post in the last 24 hours. Thanks guys! I really do appreciate it!
 
With regards to Mason himself, I really wanted to interview him, simply because I really liked his style of Jiu-Jitsu, but not only that,  I saw what he has accomplished in a short period of time, and thought he was pretty damn good to say the least.
 
So, currently Mason is one of the best blue belts in the world, and I can confidently say that he will number 1 in the world pretty shortly. So, thanks again Mason for the interview, and I wish you every success in the future.  
 
So write now I am pretty close to achieving 10,000 views on this blog, which is an incredible number! Since two weeks ago we were only at 5000, but this blog is growing incredibly fast, and in March alone I have gained over 6500 views! So at the end of these posts I know I always tell you how thankful I am for your support, but it really does mean A LOT! And as I found out pretty quickly whilst blogging that gaining a decent following takes a while, and it’s not going to simply happen overnight, but this is a journey, and I'm loving every second of it!
 
Catch you later,
 
Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment