Sunday 7 December 2014

Update (07/12/14) - Another Short Update

A short little update for you all.

Right, so on Wednesday I published something a little different. I talked about my favourite BJJ highlight video which I'm glad many of you enjoyed. I thought of that a couple of hours before I wrote it, so I'm pleased it was received well. 

Actually, I was planning on publishing something today, but its taking a little longer than expected. After I publish this, I'll get most of it done then finish it off on Wednesday evening and publish it later in the night. If you are wondering what it is, it's me telling you guys stuff about my blog which most people don't know. Maybe it will answer any questions you might have or introduce you to some stuff which you might think is pretty cool.

Anyway, you can expect that on Wednesday. 

As most of you already know, I have extremely good time keeping skills (NOT!). No, but seriously, usually I start writing something which I think will take me a few hours and I end up sitting there all day writing it and by the end of the day it’s still not finished. I can think of numerous times that's happened, including the one I'm writing as we speak. I try to make some of my pieces as detailed as possible, so it takes a lot of time sometimes, especially editing it all. 

I think I'll reserve this type of writing for Friday, then if I don't manage to finish it, I always have Saturday as a backup and I can publish my update post on a Sunday instead of Saturday, much like I'm doing now. This slot on my schedule will be reserved for mostly articles and interview, but I may mix it up every now and again. That means I will be publishing at least four times a week and even more in some circumstances. I think that will be the best schedule for my life and something I can stick by in the long run.

Honestly, that's all I have to say for this week. And for any of you who are wondering, Jean Machado questions are almost done and will probably finished after Match of the Week tomorrow. 

Catch you later,

Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment