Wednesday 12 November 2014

Update (12/11/14) - Format Changes, Interview with Jean Machado and Five Grappling

From now on, there's going to be a slight change in format. I think it would be better if I do these update posts on the weekend, and reserve this slot for something else which will be better for the growth of my blog. I think this way I'll be able to create more content on a weekly basis. This will be the last update post on a Wednesday. 

Anyway, moving swiftly on...

Today is the last day of me being a teenager. I've really enjoyed my teenage years, but I'm sure there will be greater things to come soon. As I mentioned previously, I will do a kind of look back post about my teenage years within the next week.

I've managed myself to get another interview! I'm happy to announce I have an interview with Jean Machado. You'll probably know Jean from his YouTube channel, LiveTheMachLife. I really like his channel and I think it's great to see him turning Jiu-Jitsu into an alternative form of entertainment. As we speak I'm writing the questions, and hopefully that will be released soon.

I'm also hoping to get an interview with Dayan Henson, who is the CEO of Five Grappling. If I manage to get the interview, it will be slightly shorter than normal, and hopefully I can make shorter style interviews on a more regular basis compared to my more detailed ones. 

That’s pretty much it for this week. The next update post will be published next weekend.

Exciting things to come!

Catch you later, 

Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment