Wednesday 24 September 2014

Update (24/09/14) - The Return of the Update Posts!

It's been a while...

Yeah, sorry I haven't been keeping up with my update posts. It's been nearly three weeks since I last posted one. Yikes!

Everything is starting to get back to normal now, and I can safely say that I will return to writing my weekly update posts. However, I'm going to be writing them every Wednesday from now on, and not every Tuesday. 

Right, now I've got that out of the way, let’s continue with what I have to tell you guys.

For a few weeks now, I've been promising you guys my written review of Saviour Tea, and for various reasons I've been putting it off. But, I can safely say it will be posted either on Friday or Saturday. I'm 95% certain it will be posted this Friday, but if not, it will definitely be posted on Saturday. I can't wait to publish it! I now you guys are going to enjoy it.

On the subject of promises, I have also been promising the latest edition of "10 Years of BJJ" for some time now. I can definitely tell you that it will be posted this weekend along with my Saviour Tea review. 

Recently, I've been sharing a few videos from Motion Training CO. I'm glad many of you enjoyed their content, and I hope to be sharing their videos again in the near future. If you didn't get the chance to see any of the videos I shared, then you can find them all HERE

As some of you might know, recently, I hit my goal of 100,000 views. I was very pleased to reach my end of year goal so soon! Actually, I'm not that far off 110,000 views and hopefully I can reach 150,000 by the end of the year. To mark the occasion I wrote a post which can be found HERE.

That's pretty much it for this week. You can expect both my Saviour Tea review and the latest edition "10 Years of BJJ" to be posted later this week. 

Catch you later,

Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment