Wednesday 17 September 2014

Self Defense Jiu Jitsu EP 4 with Ralston Gracie | Motion Training CO

Today, I bring you guys another self defense Jiu-Jitsu video from Motion Training CO. 

Last week, I shared episode 3 in the series which featured Clark and Ralston Gracie showing you how to defend a neck hold from the back. If you didn't get the chance to see that, you can find it HERE.

Like I mentioned previously, the significant majority of us practice Sport Jiu-Jitsu, and hey, there's nothing wrong with that! Heck, I only train Sport Jiu-Jitsu myself. Although, it does seem these days that we are losing the self defense side of Jiu-Jitsu, and I think it's good that Motion Training CO are trying to keep that side of Jiu-Jitsu alive by sharing these techniques.   

In the video, Ralston demonstrates how to defend against a haymaker. You can find the video below. 

I hope you guys enjoy!   

Please LIKE Akuma Gear and Motion Training CO on Facebook.

(If you are viewing on a mobile device, please click HERE)




0 comments:

Post a Comment