Monday 28 July 2014

Update (28/07/14) - Where Have You Been?

An update post on a Monday? Yeah, I know I usually reserve my update posts for Tuesday's but I thought it was necessary to do one today, in order to tell you guys what happened last week.

Well, last week my parents went on holiday and by default I was kind of on holiday as well. Obviously, since I was on 'holiday' it was nearly impossible to keep up to date with what I had planned and I hate to put out any posts which are halfhearted. Some of you may not think it, but it does take a considerable amount of time to put some of these posts together. Update posts don't take that long to put together, but articles can take hours to create. 

Since I'm doing an update post today, this week's edition of Match of the Week will be posted tomorrow instead. 

A few of you may have realised by now that I'm notorious for saying things and not following them up for whatever reason. So, to get around this I thought I would devise myself a schedule and then I will feel determined to fulfill my obligations each week. The schedule is as follows:

Monday - Match of the Week
Tuesday - Update Post
Wednesday - 10 Years of BJJ
Friday - Non-BJJ Content

The other three days out of the week there will typically be nothing posted. However, it's not to say I won't post anything on those days. I already have some articles and my review on Saviour Tea in draft format and they will be posted either on a Thursday, Saturday or Sunday. Also, my interview with Edwin Najmi, and all interviews for that matter, will be published on either one of these three days.  

I've also decided to talk about something non-BJJ related once a week. I mean talking about BJJ all the time does get a little tiresome. So, every Friday I will make a post on anything I have an interest in, I have seen or something I think is worth talking about. I should note that each week the topic of discussion will probably be something different. This is also an attempt to bring more people to my blog. I've come to realisation that BJJ content is only going to take me so far and in order to expand my audience I need to talk about different things. My core audience and subject will always be BJJ, but it can't hurt to talk about different things now and again.

That's all for this week! Come back tomorrow for the fourth installment in my 'Match of the Week' series

Catch you later,

Giordano 

0 comments:

Post a Comment