Wednesday 26 March 2014

Update (26/03/14)

A week has passed already?!?
 
Yeah, so first off, I want to alpologise for not posting this yesterday, but something came up which was pretty important, and I will get to that in a little bit.
 
So, the last post I published was the first part of a meditation series I started, and I promised that I would continue the series each day. However, on Sunday, whilst writing up the second part of the article, I guess something came over me, and I didn't want to continue writing the article.
 
Why? Well, what it boils down to is the direction I want to lead this blog in, and by that I mean mostly towards Jiu-Jitsu. I know I touched on this a little before, but I don't want to keep jumping from topic to topic. Okay, sometimes I will probably talk about some other things, but for the most part it will be purely about Jiu-Jitsu.
 
So, over the past couple of days I have been coming up with a few ideas on some Jiu-Jitsu articles I would like to write, and I can safely say a few are almost complete. So hopefully in the next few days at least one of them shall be published.
 
So how come I didn't release this update post yesterday? Well, I am very pleased to say that I was writing questions for an interview I am doing with Gracie Barra's golden boy, AJ Agazarm.
 
AJ himself is a pretty well-known person in the BJJ community. He often appears on This Week in BJJ with Budo Jake, and is regular competitor in IBJJF tournaments. Along his career, he has taken medals in nearly every major IBJJF tournament across the world. He was only recently promoted to black belt in June of last year, but since then has won a staggering 15 medals in IBJJF competitions!
 
I really look forward to reading the answers AJ gives to the questions I asked him.
 
If you would like to see AJ in action, then a highlight video of him can be seen below:
 


 
More content will be published in the next few days!
 
Catch you later,
 
Giordano 

0 comments:

Post a Comment