Thursday 6 March 2014

Update (06/03/14)

So he promises us one thing, and then gives us another...
 
Yeah, last week I think I was a bit optimistic with my schedule, but no matter, I still managed to get out a two part interview with Michael Liera Jr, which turned out to be very successful, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who viewed the interview, shared it, liked it etc.
 
Before we begin, I'd like to first give a couple of BIG shout outs to a few groups who really helped the exposure of the interview. They are firstly some of Michael Liera's sponsors, RVCA and JiuJitsuFactory.com who shared my interview on Twitter, and secondly Montreal BJJ Scene and BJJ Scout for also sharing my interview of Facebook. Thanks guys! It means a lot! 
 
Right, so lets get into this update post!
 
So first off, as you can see my blog has visually changed quite a lot in the last week, hopefully you guys really like it, because personally I love it! I want to try and improve this blog as much as I can, so changing a few thing aesthetically here are there can't possibly hurt. All of the editing was done by Simon Matthews of  Deezinehub, and he did a tremendous job, so if you want top quality web design then I suggest you check them out!

Right, so when I started this blog I didn't want to be a totally BJJ focused blog, I wanted to write about various other topics so I could appeal to a much larger audience, but as I found out in the early days that it doesn't really work that well. So I changed my content to focus primarily on BJJ and it has been a great success! So from now on about 90% of my content will be focused around BJJ, and from time to time you'll probably see some other stuff from me on non-BJJ topics, one of which is almost ready to be posted tomorrow, so check back tomorrow for that.

With regards to interview I have a few planned up, but nothing I can announce to you guys as of yet, and yes before anybody asks the Ryan Hall and Kit Dale interviews are still being done.

Also, my guest post for Nick Aboe is done, just have to edit a few things and put a few images on and it will be finally complete, so head over to his blog tomorrow to see it.

And as far as news goes that's really about it...

Oh yeah, before I draw this post to a close I just want to say that today I achieved 5000 views on my blog, and I must say that's pretty good considering I've only being doing this for 8 weeks, but I am extremely thankful for all the support I have been getting, and I hope you continue down this road with me. I take blogging pretty seriously, just simply because I want to be the best I can possibly ever be, even though I do around two posts a week, I do A LOT of work behind the scenes, such as thinking of ideas, doing interviews, contacting people for feedback etc. But now I want to get better, and put out more content, so now at a minimum I will be posting four times a week, and try to create a solid schedule.

Right that's all from me! New post on here tomorrow, and also a guest post on Nick Aboe's blog.

Catch you later,

Giordano

0 comments:

Post a Comment