Friday 21 March 2014

Meditation: It's Simply A Journey... - Introduction

So today I want to talk about something which is pretty different from my typical Jiu-Jitsu content, and if you couldn't guess it already, today I shall be talking about meditation. Now, this is probably going to consist of a series of different posts as I want to go into quite a lot of detail on this subject, so each day I'll try and cover a different topic or two. I really want to share with you guys about my experiences meditating and the effects it’s had on my life thus far, which hopefully some of you guys might find interesting.

Now some of you guys might be wondering has this series got anything to do with Jiu-Jitsu? Well, I will however talk a little about Jiu-Jitsu in this article, as meditation affects nearly all aspects of your life, and Jiu-Jitsu is a major part of my life, so we will touch on a little bit of Jiu-Jitsu here and there. But this article is definitely not a "meditation for Jiu-Jitsu" kind of post.

So like I said previously, this is going to be the start of a series of different posts, and today is just a little introduction into what you can expect over the next few days. Now before this series starts, I just want to say that this is not going to be “Meditation 101" and I am not a Zen Buddhist and everything I shall talk about is mainly from my own personal experience.

So hopefully a few of you will enjoy what I write, and part 1 of this series will be published tomorrow.

Catch you later,

Giordano

1 comments: