Tuesday 18 February 2014

Update (18/02/14)

Another update post? I think a pattern is developing here

So it's a new week! And a lot has happened in the last week which I thought I would share with you guys. I have a few things which I want to talk to you guys about, so without further ado, let’s get into it.

So the last post I published was a guest post done by Nick Aboe (his blog can be found here), which was about nutrition and supplementation for Jiu-Jitsu which was very well received, so for that, I thank you kindly! I am also currently writing an article for Nick's blog, and that's about 75% complete with a few things left to add and also a few things here and there to edit, but hopefully it shall be done and posted on his blog by the end of the week.


This week my interview with Seymour Yang surpassed 1000 views, which to some of you may not seem that much at all, but since I'm fairly new to the blogging scene (only six weeks to be exact) for me it is a MASSIVE milestone, so I thank everybody who read the interview, gave feedback, retweeted it etc. So where is the Ryan Hall interview you promised? Well I'm afraid that is still in the works, but be patient as it will be worth the wait, I promise! 

On the subject of interviews, I also have numerous different ones lined up for the coming weeks, some of which I shall tell you at a later date, but one I can announce is that I am conducting an interview currently with Michael Liera Jr, who is one of my most favourite grapplers. I have been a fan of Michael's for a long time, and his style I try to imitate every time I roll, so it is truly and honor to get the opportunity to interview him! A highlight of Michael can be seen below: 
Also, at the moment I am currently talking to a graphic designer about improving my site aesthetically to make it look much more professional and visually appealing for my readers, so hopefully you will be seeing a dramatic change to my blog within the next week. I have also purchased a domain name (www.theberimbolokid.com) and that should be sorted in the next couple of days. (All previous links will be redirected back to the new domain).   
So expect a lot of exciting things in the very near future!

Catch you later,

Giordano   

0 comments:

Post a Comment