Monday 6 January 2014

Well Hello There!

So this is my very first post... and hopefully the first of many!

So let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself, my name is Giordano Lewis, I am 19 years old and I currently live in Swansea, Wales. Currently I'm a Civil Engineering student at college with the hopes of studying the subject further at university later on in the year. Other than this I am a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) purple belt under Braulio Estima and train at the Chris Rees Academy (Gracie Barra Swansea).

So why now the idea to start a blog? Well It's a brand new year (happy new year to you all!) and I would simply like to start something completely new and exciting to do. The majority of you will probably begin to think this is going to be a blog about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Submission Grappling (no gi), MMA and all other closely related subjects, but to be perfectly honest most of it will turn out to be probably not, just whatever is on my mind, whether that be TV, Music, News, or general life, whatever I wish to talk about will be openly shared with all of you.

Yes, and I do apologise in advance for any spelling or grammar errors which may occur in my writings, but after all I'm only human!

So where can you get in touch? Your best bet is probably Twitter (@Giorcardo1394) which to be honest I don't use that often to interact with people, but if people want to speak to me I shall be more than happy to reply back.

So I cannot wait to get started and hopefully some people will thoroughly enjoy my writings.

Regards,

Giordano


0 comments:

Post a Comment